The Ad Hoc Committee for Justice for Iraq comprises:
Abdul Ilah Albayaty
Iraqi political analyst and writer, member of the Executive Committee of the BRussells Tribunal and expert on Iraqi political movements.
Activist, musician, journalist, member of the Advisory Committee of the BRussells Tribunal.
Hana Al Bayaty
Activist and documentary filmmaker, member of the Executive Committee of the BRussells Tribunal and coordinator of the Iraqi International Initiative on refugees.
Dr Ian Douglas
Member of the Executive Committee of the BRussells Tribunal and coordinator of the International Initiative to Prosecute US Genocide in Iraq.
Dr Curtis F J Doebbler
Member of the Advisory Committee of the BRussells Tribunal, international human rights and professor of law at An-Najah National University in Nablus, Palestine.
The efforts of the committee and the legal case have been endorsed by:
- Father Miguel d’Escoto Brockmann, former UN General Assembly president
- Denis Halliday, former UN undersecretary general and humanitarian coordinator for Iraq
- John Pilger, award-winning journalist / filmmaker
- Felicity Arbuthnot (Dr., Hon. Phil.), journalist, broadcaster, researcher, author
- James Petras, author
- Niloufer Bhagwat, lawyer
- Dr Gideon Polya, author
- Michael Parenti, author
- David Swanson, author, AfterDowningStreet coalition
- Karen Parker, international human rights lawyer, Association of Humanitarian Lawyers
- Dahr Jamail, award-winning journalist